Sunday, July 19, 2009

Day 92

Miles 41.61
Total for trip 3543.69
Avg spd 12.29
Max spd 36.74
Climb 1054
Alt chng --961
I left Frisco this morning with an option of staying on paved Hwy 9 the whole way to Kremmling or get on dirt road 132 after about 10 miles. I decided to stick with the pavement today.



My phone has been lost. I thought I left it in the motel, but they said it was not there. The only other time I could have lost it was when I took my jacket out of my camera bag to take a picture of Dillon Reservoir. All I know is it is lost for good. I am glad it was just the cheap Nokia I got a few weeks ago. It was a pretty easy day today. I stopped at the Green Mountain Reservoir and took a break, other then that it was a straight ride into Kremmling. I found an RV park at a good price and stayed there for the night to debate on taking another easy route to Steamboat Springs or go with my planned route.

No comments: