Friday, July 24, 2009

Day 101

Miles 48 Total for trip 3980.25 It looks like someone took a wrong turn in the photo above.
This morning I said my goodbyes to Aaron and Mike, and left Little Sandy Creek around 8 am. I was going to try and make it to Pindale by 3 pm. today looked like it would be a fairly easy 50 miles. Not a lot to see on the ride today, plenty of sagebrush and cows. I met up with Hugo, he was going to try and catch up to Aaron and Mike today so he was looking at going 95 miles. I made it to Boulder WY around 12 pm and was going to use the pay phone and take a long break, but there was not pay phone so I decided just to push on to Pinedale. I ended up making it to Pindale before 2 pm. It seems to be a busy little city. There is some building going on and a lot of tourists hanging out in the city. Tomorrow I am looking forward to meeting up with my parents and taking the day off.

No comments: