Sunday, May 24, 2009

Day 35

Miles 66 Total for trip 1311.12
Avg spd 9.77
Max spd 35.58
Climb 2403
Alt chng ++72


Today to start off I had to backtrack 7 miles to Montara to get Dan's wheel. I tied it to my trailer and set of for the day's ride. I have not had a broken spoke since Pt. Arena so I will keep mine on until I pop another spoke. I don't want to ruin a good thing.
Today was a nice ride I had a good shoulder the whole day and was in the slow rolling hills again.

At the New Brighton State Beach camp there was around 6 other cyclists tonight.

I went down to the beach to see how it was. It was more of a fisherman's beach, no real break. There were a few fishing and one had caught a nice halibut, the other two had not had any luck.

I must have been really focusing on the ride today. I cannot find any pictures for the day.

No comments: