Sunday, May 17, 2009

Day 34

A little update on my shoes, gone. They didn't even make it until the 12th.



Debbie you caught me. I had a 1/100 model made of my bike and gear. I will have to figure something else out.



Good job on getting the "A" Amy.



This photo is me enjoying my day off in front of the library using the free wifi. No there will not be a picture of me in every 6th photo, more like every 600th photo.



Have a nice Sunday. Thanks for tagging along I am enjoying myself I hope everyone likes the photos.



Love you all. Aaron



P.S. It has been a few weeks since I shaved.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Aaron,
Wow, Love the picture of you!! One in 600 is good, but if you get the urge to do more I'm sure none of us would object.

Thanks for the shoes update. And for setting up a blog so I can "tag" along with you on this amazing trip you are doing. Enjoy your day off.
Love You too,
Debbie

Unknown said...

I thought you were going to look bad - really shaggy. You look great! I think we can compromise with self portraits being 1 out of 10 posted photos.

Love, Dan and Shelly

bethsuhr said...

We love your picture Aaron, you look great, really!!!!!
Love you, mom and dad

Shelly said...

Aaron - Just catching up on your blog. You've taken some GREAT pictures! Are they from your phone or did you bring along a camera?

You look terrific in your self-portrait!

Shelly

John and Denise said...

Hi Aaron,

I agree with all! You look fab, the pictures are wonderful and I appreciate you taking us along for the ride.

John thinks you are crazy!

Todd said...

Hey Big A,
STOP BREAKING YOUR STUFF!!!!!!! You will get farther, faster if you would just listen to me!!! Go Saints!!! Nice beard you sexy animal.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, baby!!!
Your bud, Todd.