Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Day 72

Miles 33.41 Total for trip 2785.39
Avg spd 9.82
Max spd 34.42
Climb 1483
Alt chng ++442

The top picture is the mountain range on the way into Grants NM. The bottom picture is a couple trees that were right above my campsite.


Today I was getting my food pickup at USPS in Grants and I would be stopping in at Mcdonalds. The ride today from my campsite to Grants was flat so I averaged around 14.5 MPH. The remainder of the ride to the Coal Mine Campgrounds will be all uphill, but is only around 10 miles away. Grants seems like a nice small town. I found internet at a little computer store since the library would not allow any uploading of pictures.

My next 10-12 days are in some unpopulated areas so it will be a while before my next update.


Debbie it is great to hear you all had a good time in Seattle.

Love you all Aaron

1 comment:

ken said...

hey, great job, keep it up. love the pics.