Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Day 65

Day off.

Today I had some errands to run. I walked to get my last Mcdonald's fix for awhile. After a good breakfast I walked around 1.5 miles to Walmart to get some cheap tent stakes since I broke a few of mine, I also got a tube and more patches.

I went to the Post Office to get the seat that was shipped from Phoenix. Thanks DNA Cycles and Dan. It is nice to have a new seat that is not bent. I will be adjusting this seat more often so I can get more miles out of it.

After reading my book on the divide trail again and looking closer at my maps for the next few hundred miles I have decided to get cable for my bike, another tube, and links for my chain because there are no bike shops for quite awhile.

Enjoying a restful day here in the great Silver City NM.

I will probably be posting less often now that I am on the divide trail since there will be a few days between libraries and wifi locations.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Aaron,
It looks like you are having a great ride and getting in alot of miles. Love the pictures that Dan took of you biking away from Sun City. Again what a lot of awesome pictures you have taken. We are back from our trip to Seattle/Portland area. We discovered that for the time we were there Seattle was also a Sun City. The weather was wonderful. It was a great trip and a fun time was had by all.
Take care and don't eat too much SPAM.
Debbie