Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Day 49

Miles 8.12 Total for trip 1816.33
Avg spd 9.56
Max spd 23.72
Climb 377
Alt chng ++6
Looks like summer has officially started now that school is out in Twin Falls. Have a fun summer.


I wanted to stay at Doheny for another night, but it is against the rules. It was ok San Clemente State Beach Park was less then 10 miles away. So I got out of camp around 8ish and found a laundry mat for some serious washing.


I made it to the San Clemente Park around 10.30, you guessed it I could not check in until 4 pm. I thought about riding to the next park which is 32 miles away, but would have to stay there 2 nights. Since I did not know if my next campsite San Elijo went by the rules (when I call the number for the parks I just get a recording and no info about the hiker/biker sites) I decided to wait it out in San Clemente. I rode around and checked out the city. Went to the pier and typed up my blog for the last few days, not a bad day.



No comments: