Sunday, August 23, 2009

What border delay?

I crossed it for about 10 feet. Just far enough to turn around and cross back into the good old U.S.A. It seems that Canada does not want anyone from the states to come into their beloved country that has any transgressions on their resume in the last 5 years. I unfortunately have transgressed within that time limit. Oh well, I might spend a few more days in Glacier.

P.S.- I was just thinking on my ride yesterday that summer was just about over and many schools were starting up......hope everyone had a great summer and have a happy new school year.

p.s.s- It was a generic bean & bacon. I am not saying it wasn't good, I am just saying I am glad no one else was in the tent, or near the tent for the night.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Glad you are back.

Unknown said...

Hi Aaron,
Bummer. Well, on to another plan. You've done an amazing job of being flexible and going with the flow this trip.
Love Ya!!
Debbie