Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Day 127

The bighorn sheep were not scared of hikers. One sheep crossed the path about 10 feet in front of a group of 5 hikers.
The second hike was called The Loop. It started at Logan's Pass and ended at The Loop. It was 11.6 miles, with the first 7.6 miles above the road. The last 4 miles were down 2200ft. Going down is much harder then going up for me since I work my uphill muscles while I ride. My downhill muscles do not get much work when I ride so I am sure I will be sore tomorrow.




The weather finally broke. It was sunny all day and looked like the next week is also supposed to be sunny so I will get back on my bike tomorrow Aug 19th.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

When you see wildlife on your rides do you wonder what the animals would taste like? Or are you just sticking with huckleberries?

Big A said...

Huckleberries for now.