Sunday, August 30, 2009

Day 136

Miles 40.60 Total for trip 4983.90
Avg spd 11.50
Max spd 32.69
Climb 1426
Alt chng --39 I officially feel like I am on my way back home. Today took me on the 93 along Flathead Lake. With the rolling hills I almost feel like back on the coast. I was told the West Shore State Park is a nice quite park. It was really quite. It was just me and the host on loop A with just a couple campers on loop B. I was talking with the host who said the park will be closing in just a couple weeks. I went by some hometown fast food places that said they will be closing Aug 31st. I guess once school starts it really slows down in this area.
The park has a couple mile trail that takes you to the top of a little hill to get some great pictures. I hiked for a little while around the lake and got some nice pics. Tomorrow it is just a little way to the next park I will be staying at.

No comments: