Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Best of pics and final shaggy pic

Here it is, the final shaggy picture. I will be hitting the barber a little after this post.
To answer some of the bike issue questions. I would say I broke the chain around 8 times. I got 3 new chains then just fixed the link. I never broke a chain before this trip. An estimate on flat tires would be 15, but 5 of those were in 2 days and another 5 were because I kept using tubes with patches. I think I made it the last 1200 miles without a flat since I was using good tubes. I didn't have any busted spokes after I got the rear wheel fixed at Pinedale WY. I broke 2 good seats. Threw away 1 cheap seat and am still using the 2nd cheap seat.

I went through all of my pictures and picked out what I thought were some of the best.

Thanks again for following along.

Big A signing off.

No comments: